Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mini Critters To Date

Here's a list of mini softies that I've designed and handmade for the past 3 months. Those that are still available are up for sale, those that are not can be ordered. Each and every critter is unique in their own way even if they are from the same design because they are drawn free hand and hand-crafted with care. I can promise that there won't be an exact replicate of one another. Love or hate, let me know.

Ms.Oinky (given to my lil niece)
GupGup (might not be able to make it with the exact socks)
DugaDuga (might not be able to make it with the exact socks)
Grumpy Bear (limited edition for my husband but if you really want it I can make a different version of it)

3 comments:

Perky said...

Your critters look sooo cute.

I wannnnntttt!

I'll buy one if you can make me a piggy critter :) I want it to have limbs though (not the square-ish kind like Ms. Oinky). A fat, round pig with limbs.

Oh, and if possible, stitch your name on the critter so I'll always remember that you made it :D
(I'm very forgetful... smoking too much grass during college years was a really dumb thing to do ;))

p/s: Diva giler kan aku. Got demands wan. hehehe... But no rush though. Take all the time you need to make my pig :)

Samantha said...

Yay, you like it! Glad to know you're considering to buy :D . I do take my time to make them because I don't want to make half-ass critters and disappoint potential customers.

I'll post your pig up and reserve it for you once it's created.

Perky said...

Thanks babes! :D