Thursday, March 5, 2009

KeyChain Critters To Date

Here's a list of plush keychains that I've designed and handmade for the past 3 months. Those that are still available are up for sale, those that are not can be ordered. Each and every critter is unique in their own way even if they are from the same design because they are drawn free hand and hand-crafted with care. I can promise that there won't be an exact replicate of one another. Comments and critics are always welcome. Good or bad I shall embrace them with open arms.

LuvBlooper stands at approximately 3 inches
LoopieLoop (given to a brother and a friend)
Pop The Lollipop Bunny stands at approximately 3.5 inches
Lolli The Lollipop Bunny stands at approximately 3 inches
Lolli The Lollipop Bunny
Piggies In Love stands at approximately 2.5 inches
Piggies In Love
Yellow HungryBlob stands at approximately 3 inches
Yellow HungryBlob
Green HungryBlob

2 comments:

扑克之旅 said...

this keychain very lovely!
i like it
welcome to my blog page if you have time.
best wishes for you.

AmICute said...

扑克之旅 : Thanks for dropping by and I'm glad you like the key chains. I visited your blog earlier but unfortunately I can't understand it because I don't read Chinese :(